LT4 Wilkinson Power Divider / Combiner for LTE and Wi-Fi
RF signals will be equally splitted and respectively combined by using the Power Dividers of series LT4-5xxP-6G. The Wilkinson Power Dividers were developed for the use in the frequency range from 500 MHz – 6000 MHz and are therefore suitable for the most common mobile communication standards such as GSM, UMTS and LTE as well as Bluetooth, DECT, Wi-Fi and WiMAX.
The component is available as 4-way splitter with SMA (LT4-544P-6G) or N (LT4-588P-6G) connectors.
The broadband splitters of series LT provide low insertion loss, exceptional VSWR and excellent phase and amplitude balance.
Data Sheet_LT4-SMA-6G 327
Data Sheet_LT4-N-6G 268
Figure may differ from the original.
- Frequency range 500 MHz – 6000 MHz
- 4 outputs
- Excellent VSWR 1.15 : 1 avg. (SMA), 1.2 : 1 avg. (N) *
- Low insertion loss 1.9 dB typ.
- High isolation 23 dB typ. *
- Exceptional amplitude and phase balance
- SMA or N connectors, Impedance 50 Ω
- Input power 20 W / 1 W CW max.
* @ 700 MHz – 5850 MHz